What is Photo Manipulation?

Photo Manipulation refers to a process of bringing changes to a digitized Photo for transforming it to a desired Photo. The changes are made possible by resorting to Photo processing. Photo manipulation is utilized to create magazine covers and albums from photographs.


Here is some example of Photo manipulation:








Many people think that photo editing and photo manipulation are  the same thing but it's not true, 



What  is  the  difference  between  photo  editing  and  photo  manipulation?:-

                        

             The application of photo editing is mainly for printing, advertisements, magazines, logo creation, website images, etc. At the same time, photo manipulation is done for attracting more customers by providing a different look, as in case of the requirements of animation companies.


There is many software to manipulate photo like Adobe Photoshop,Luminar,Corel Paintshop,GIMP etc. and you can also manipulate photo in your smartphone using application like Snapseed,Picsart,LR etc.


My Experience : 



   I started learning photoshop during my HSC vacation. Initially I started learning through udemy and then I completed my course through YouTube.
Photo editing involves many other things like retouch, template, magazine cover, poster making but I am more interested in photo manipulation because through photo manipulation you can transform your imagination into an image. With the help of photo manipulation you can tell the whole story through an image and you can give your message to the society through just one image. There are many software available for photo manipulation but from my point of view Photoshop is the best software to manipulate any image because Photoshop gives full control of an image to the user.


Here is some manuplation that done by me:










Comments

  1. I hope it gives you a knowledge about Photo manipulation 😇

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment